Residential Electrician Melbourne
“the guys from RAD came back straight away with a quote and was able to complete the job urgently as requested. The job was done the next day whilst I was at work. I came home to an excellent job and no mess. they made the whole process very easy for me and was very easy to deal with. A1 job. Thanks guys I will certainly recommend your services.”
– Lynne, Hampton Park, Vic. Read more testimonials here.
The problem with some sparkies is that they may not respect your home or they lack the communication skills to help you understand your situation. Not us! We’ll treat your home with the utmost respect, explain the situation in detail – we’re friendly and we’ll clean up after ourselves. We’ll even take our shoes off in your home if you want us to! You’ll have peace of mind that your house will be looked after and your electrical issue taken care of with a minimum of fuss.
Three great reasons to choose a RAD electrician for your home:
- Reason #1 – We’re respectful, clean and tidy while we work in your home.
We’re on time for the job. We provide a clean, honest and organised service. We treat clients and their homes with the utmost respect – the way we’d treat our own home. We’ll offer you a clear quote beforehand and clean up after ourselves afterwards.
- Reason #2 -We’re Fully Qualified & Experienced.
Our head electrician Adam Domine <link: About> holds all Australian major electrical qualifications, licenses and full insurance:
- A-grade Electrical License,
- Electrical Contractors Licence,
- Registered Cablers Licence,
- PIC Air Conditioning License,
- ARC Refrigeration License,
- Master Electricians License,
- National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) membership
- Certificate III of Electro Technology
- Full insurance.
We’ve got years of experience as commercial and industrial electricians – read what our customers say! <Link: Testimonials> We offer a huge range of services all across Melbourne. No job is too big or too small!
- Reason #3 – Adam Domine delivers personalised service.
Adam Domine <link: About> is the friendly and personable head electrician, director and owner of RAD Electrical. He handles all communication, he comes your home, and he sees your project through from start-to-end with impeccable attention to detail. Adam is extremely friendly, takes great pride in his work, and so personable you’d be happy to introduce him to your grandma!
Our Residential Electrical services include
- New Homes, Multi-Unit Developments & Renovations<link: 03a.>
- Rewiring<link: 03b.>
- Switchboard Installation & Upgrade<link: 03c.>
- Safety Switches & Surge Protection<link: 03d.>
- Lighting & Power<link: 03e.>
- Air Conditioning Installation, Maintenance & Service<link: 04.>
Other electrical services for your home include
- General indoor & outdoor lighting
- Power points installation
- LED Lighting
- Dimmer switches
- Home security lighting (sensor lights, flood lighting of large areas)
- Smoke detectors
- Phone ports, TV outlets and data cabling
- Upgraded earthing systems
- Testing and Inspection of wiring
- New mains upgrades (1 or 3 phase)
- Insurance work